Pre Nile cruise trip:
3 nights/4 days cruise from Aswan to Luxor from 22 March till 25 March 2017:
Day 1, Wednesday 22 March 2017:
- Arrive in Aswan and visit the High Dam, the unfinished Obelisk and the temple of Philae.
- Transfer to the Nile cruise ship for embarkation on board.
- PM free.
- Dinner and overnight on the ship.
Day 2, Thursday 23 March 2017:
- In the morning sail to Kom Ombo and visit the temple.
- Sail to Edfu and visit the temple.
- Sail to Esna and pass the lock.
- Sail to Luxor.
- All meals and overnight on the ship.
Day 3, Friday 24 March 2017:
- Cross the Nile to the west bank to visit the valley of the Kings, valley of the Queens, the Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Transfer to the ship and Lunch on board.
- PM visit the Karnak and Luxor temple son the east bank.
- Dinner and overnight.
Day 4, Saturday 25 March 2017:
- Check-out after breakfast and transfer to the Venue Hotel.
Below rates for the Nile cruise programs include:
Below rates for the Nile cruise programs do not include:
- Sightseeing tours as per above program with English or French speaking guide including all entrance
fees to sights, private Guide and private transportation.
- For the pre cruise trip, 3 nights on the ship on full board basis.
- For the post cruise trip, 4 nights on the ship non full board basis.
- Domestic flights Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo or vice versa (rates mentioned in the booking form)
- Abu Simbel trip (rates mentioned in the booking form)
- Extra night in Cairo for the Pre or Post cruise (rates mentioned in the booking form)
- Personal expenses like drinks or tips